1. Data protection explained
Data collection on our website
Who collects my data on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the legal notices of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. This may be data that you enter in a contact form, for example.
Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit our website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page visit). This data is collected automatically as soon as you visit our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected in order to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You have the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Third-party analysis and tools
When you visit our website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This is done primarily with cookies and so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behavior is basically anonymous; the surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you. You may object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. Please find detailed information on this below.
2. General information on data protection
Here you will find information about the handling of your personal data when you visit our website. In order to provide the functions and services of our website, it is necessary that we collect personal data about you. Below we explain what data we collect about you, why this is necessary and what rights you have with regard to your data.
The data controller is:
The data controller responsible for the processing of personal data on this website is
Alpha Real Estate Holding GmbH Friedrichsplatz 8 68165 Mannheim
Phone: +49 621 432927.15
3. Data collection on our website
Server log files
If you use this website without otherwise transmitting data to us, we collect technically necessary data, which is automatically transmitted to our server, including:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser type
- Language and version of the browser software
- Operating system and its interface
This is technically necessary in order to be able to display our website to you. The legal basis for the collection is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free display and optimization of its website - for this purpose, the technically necessary data is logged in log files on the server. We also use the data to ensure the security and stability of our website. This data is not combined with other data sources.
1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
3) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in this event.
4. Processing of unsolicited data
If you send us unrequested or unsolicited personal data (e.g. by e-mail), we process this data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular on the basis of legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Such a justified interest lies, for example, in the initiation of a business relationship or in the assessment of legal claims. In all other cases we only process your data if and insofar as another legal basis is given.
5. Storage time
We process and store your data only as long as necessary for the purposes of processing or to comply with legal obligations. Your data will be blocked or deleted once the processing purpose has ceased. If, in addition, there are legal rights and/or obligations for storage, we block or delete your data upon expiry of the legal retention or statute of limitations periods.
6. Your rights
You have the following legal rights against us regarding your personal data:
1) Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, you have the right to information about this personal data as well as further information, e.g. the purposes of processing, the recipients and the planned duration of storage or the criteria for determining the duration.
2) Right to correction and completion
You have the right to request the correction of incorrect data without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete data.
3) Right to deletion (“Right to be forgotten”)
You have a right of deletion, as far as the processing is not necessary. This is the case, for example, if your data is no longer necessary for the original purposes, if you have revoked your data protection declaration of consent or if the data was processed unlawfully.
4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You can contact us at any time at the address of Alpha Real Estate Holding GmbH given in section 2. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of the examination, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is unlawful, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you do need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of being deleted.
- If you raise an objection according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, a consideration must be made between your and our interests. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data may only be processed - apart from its storage - with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
5) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
6) Right to objection
As the data subject, if the requirements of Art. 21 DSGVO are met, you have the right to object to the processing of certain personal data concerning you. You will find more detailed information on this in the following:
Right to objection to the collection of data in special cases and for direct advertising (Art. 21 DSGVO)
If your personal data is processed for direct advertising purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will no longer be used for the purpose of direct advertising (objection according to Art. 21 (2) GDPR).
7) Right to revoke your consent under data protection law
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing until revocation.
8) Right of appeal
You may at any appeal to a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of suspected infringement, for example if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you does not comply with data protection rules. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Alpha Real Estate Holding GmbH is based in Mannheim. Our responsible supervisory authority is the following:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg
7. Disclosure of your data
A transfer of your data to third parties will only take place on the basis of legal permission or if you have consented to the transfer of data or if we are legally obliged to do so.
Within the framework of the regulations for commissioned processing (Art. 28 GDPR), we are entitled to commission third parties on the basis of a so-called “commissioned data processing agreement” with the processing of personal data. In this case the processing is carried out exclusively on our instructions and only for the purposes specified in the corresponding agreement for commissioned processing.
8. Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to uniformly display fonts. The Google Fonts are installed locally. No connection is made to Google servers.